Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
20% off Birmingham Museums Membership and Membership Plus
Culture Card holders receive 20% off Birmingham Museums annual Membership and Membership Plus
Enjoy 12 months unlimited access to our nine wonderful museums and heritage sites including:
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum (for Membership Plus holders only)
Birmingham Museums Members and Members Plus also receive:
- Free entry to exhibitions
- Free tickets to guided tours at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
-10% off in Birmingham Museums shops and cafes (excludes designer jewellery at the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter)
- Free arts and craft activities across the museums and heritage sites (for Family Membership holders)
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery opened in 1885 and is housed in a Grade II* listed city centre building.
Birmingham Museums holds the most important collection of Pre-Raphaelite art anywhere in the world, numbering over 3000 paintings, drawings, prints and examples of decorative art and design. The Pre-Raphaelite galleries bring together highlights from this extraordinary collection to tell the story of the Brotherhood, and their revolutionary contribution to British art.
Discover the fascinating story of the Staffordshire Hoard, the largest hoard of Anglo-Saxon gold ever found, in its own dedicated gallery. Visitors can learn more about this incredible treasure, from its Anglo-Saxon warrior history, to the conservation techniques used to unlock its secrets today.
The Birmingham History collections feature prominently in the 'Birmingham: its people, its history' gallery, and you can also see art and objects spanning seven centuries of European and World history and culture, including Greeks & Romans and Ancient Egypt.
Don’t miss the Mini Museum, which introduces little visitors to Birmingham's amazing art and natural history collections. Filled with storybooks, games and dressing up, this gallery is specifically designed for under 5s.
Throughout the year, temporary exhibitions offer even more exciting art to see and discover.
All Public Enquiries
0121 348 8000
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery,
See Birmingham Museums website for opening times.
Terms and Conditions
- Culture Card holders receive 20% off annual Birmingham Museums Membership.
- The offer applies to Adult, Child, Family, Joint Adult and Joint Child Membership.
- The offer does not apply to Life Membership or Concessionary Membership.
- The offer can be applied to both Membership and Membership Plus.
- Membership gives holders unlimited entry to Aston Hall, Blakesley Hall, Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Sarehole Mill, Soho House. Membership does not include entry to Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum.
- Membership Plus gives holders unlimited entry to the all sites available to Members (Aston Hall, Blakesley Hall, Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Sarehole Mill, Soho House), plus Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum.
- To redeem this offer, show your Culture Card at any of the Birmingham Museums’ museums or heritage sites before you purchase your Membership or Membership Plus.
- The offer can only be redeemed when buying in person at one of our sites.
- The offer cannot be used when purchasing Birmingham Museums Membership or Membership Plus online.
- Offer can only be redeemed by the named Culture Card cardholder, and will only apply to Memberships bought in the same name.
- For full Membership and Membership Plus terms and conditions visit the Birmingham Museums website.
- Birmingham Museums has the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.