20% of Birmingham Museums Membership and Membership Plus
Culture Card holders receive 20% off Birmingham Museums annual Membership and Membership Plus
Enjoy 12 months unlimited access to our nine wonderful museums and heritage sites including:
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum (for Membership Plus holders only)
Birmingham Museums Members and Members Plus also receive:
- Free entry to exhibitions
- Free tickets to guided tours at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
-10% off in Birmingham Museums shops and cafes (excludes designer jewellery at the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter)
- Free arts and craft activities across the museums and heritage sites (for Family Membership holders)
Blakesley Hall is one of Birmingham’s finest timber-framed houses, built in 1590 by Birmingham merchant Richard Smalbroke.
Visit one of Birmingham’s finest timber-framed houses; a peaceful haven set in an urban location. The beautiful Elizabethan house is one of the oldest buildings in Birmingham and is a typical example of Tudor architecture. It was built in 1590 by Richard Smalbroke, a member of one of Birmingham’s leading merchant families, and was designed to show the wealth and status of the owner.
Uncover the fascinating history of the Hall by exploring its historic rooms, laid out to reflect the tastes of the Tudor and Stuart periods.
The traditional herb garden, orchard and grounds are a peaceful haven for visitors, and for butterflies and birds! At Blakesley Hall we have created a herb garden similar to the one we think the Smalbroke family would have had in Tudor times. It is home to a wide variety of plant species, all with their own unique histories and uses.
Enjoy the beautiful gardens, relax in the tearooms and don’t forget to pick up a souvenir from the gift shop.
Blakesley Hall is the ideal location for a family day out and hosts a full programme of family activities and events all year round, including an annual Tudor Weekend, Apple Day, and seasonal Christmas tours.
All Public Enquiries
0121 348 8000
See Birmingham Museums website for opening times.
Terms and Conditions
- Culture Card holders receive 20% off annual Birmingham Museums Membership.
- The offer applies to Adult, Child, Family, Joint Adult and Joint Child Membership.
- The offer does not apply to Life Membership or Concessionary Membership.
- The offer can be applied to both Membership and Membership Plus.
- Membership gives holders unlimited entry to Aston Hall, Blakesley Hall, Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Sarehole Mill, Soho House. Membership does not include entry to Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum.
- Membership Plus gives holders unlimited entry to the all sites available to Members (Aston Hall, Blakesley Hall, Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Sarehole Mill, Soho House), plus Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum.
- To redeem this offer, show your Culture Card at any of the Birmingham Museums’ museums or heritage sites before you purchase your Membership or Membership Plus.
- The offer can only be redeemed when buying in person at one of our sites.
- The offer cannot be used when purchasing Birmingham Museums Membership or Membership Plus online.
- Offer can only be redeemed by the named Culture Card cardholder, and will only apply to Memberships bought in the same name.
- For full Membership and Membership Plus terms and conditions visit the Birmingham Museums website.
- Birmingham Museums has the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.