Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual or date and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Winners will be notified by email within 24hrs of the competition closing.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
- If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- All competitions will close at 1pm on the stated closed date. Any entries received after that will not be accepted
Christmas Giveaway terms
- The Electric Cinema*, New Alex Theatre**, Going on a Bear Hunt***Glee Club**** prize will be available to collect on the evening of the performance
* The Electric Cinema must be pre-booked via us
**New Alex Theatre Sound of Music Performance – Tuesday 16th Jan 2018
***Warwick Arts Centre – Going On a Bear Hunt (tickets for available for either Sat 6th or Sunday 7th January 2018)
**** Glee Club tickets for a Comedy Carousel only (Thursday night) – Must be used between Jan – May 2018
- RBSA Prize of 'An Unframed Oil Painting 'Church Interior' by Brian Fletcher' to be collected in person by the competition winner
- We will endeavour to have all prizes delivered to the winner by Jan 1st 2018