Museum Collections Centre
20% off Birmingham Museums Membership and Membership Plus
Culture Card holders receive 20% off Birmingham Museums annual Membership and Membership Plus
Enjoy 12 months unlimited access to our nine wonderful museums and heritage sites including:
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum (for Membership Plus holders only)
Birmingham Museums Members and Members Plus also receive:
- Free entry to exhibitions
- Free tickets to guided tours at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
-10% off in Birmingham Museums shops and cafes (excludes designer jewellery at the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter)
- Free arts and craft activities across the museums and heritage sites (for Family Membership holders)
A 1.5 hectare site that holds 80% of Birmingham Museums’ stored collections under one roof.
The Museum Collection Centre holds 80 of Birmingham Museums’ collection of objects, art and everything in-between.
Among the thousands of objects stored here are steam engines, sculptures, an entire collection of Austin, Rover and MG motor cars and even a red phone box.
The Museum Collection Centre is not open to the public except by arrangement. There are open afternoons on the last Friday of every month, from 1.30pm - 3.30pm. These must be booked in advance. Please note that the number of places on the Open Afternoon is limited to 6 people per booking. For larger group visits please contact the Museum Collections Centre.
Guided tours and group visits are available by arrangement on other days. These visits allow you to see a vast range of objects, often with a real focus on Birmingham and the West Midlands. The contrasting mix of objects and the behind-the-scenes atmosphere at the collections centre make it an intriguing place to explore and discover more about museum stores.
All Public Enquiries
0121 348 8000
Museum Collection Centre,
25 Dollman Street,
Not open to the public except by arrangement, or on monthly guided tours which must be pre-booked.
Terms and Conditions
- Culture Card holders receive 20% off annual Birmingham Museums Membership.
- The offer applies to Adult, Child, Family, Joint Adult and Joint Child Membership.
- The offer does not apply to Life Membership or Concessionary Membership.
- The offer can be applied to both Membership and Membership Plus.
- Membership gives holders unlimited entry to Aston Hall, Blakesley Hall, Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Sarehole Mill, Soho House. Membership does not include entry to Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum.
- Membership Plus gives holders unlimited entry to the all sites available to Members (Aston Hall, Blakesley Hall, Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Sarehole Mill, Soho House), plus Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum.
- To redeem this offer, show your Culture Card at any of the Birmingham Museums’ museums or heritage sites before you purchase your Membership or Membership Plus.
- The offer can only be redeemed when buying in person at one of our sites.
- The offer cannot be used when purchasing Birmingham Museums Membership or Membership Plus online.
- Offer can only be redeemed by the named Culture Card cardholder, and will only apply to Memberships bought in the same name.
- For full Membership and Membership Plus terms and conditions visit the Birmingham Museums website.
- Birmingham Museums has the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.