Ironbridge Gorge Museums
10% off Annual Passport Tickets at Ironbridge Gorge Museums
As part of their 50th anniversary celebrations, we’ve teamed up with the Ironbridge Gorge Museums to offer you the chance to get 10% off up to 4 Annual Passport Tickets! Enjoy 12 months of great days out. Make the most of unlimited daytime visits to all 10 award-winning museums. Fill your year with laughter; rocket yourself back to the age of steam and tuck into some Victorian Fish ‘n Chips at Blists Hill Victorian Town and even move a locomotive by hand at Enginuity!
10 Award Winning Attractions in a World Heritage Site. Where will your visit take you?
A World Heritage Site and the beating heart of the Industrial Revolution, Ironbridge is home to ten amazing museums that make an unforgettable experience. Be transported back to a time gone by – when Victoria ruled the world! Don’t just visit, become part of the sights, sounds and smells of the Victorian age at Blists Hill Victorian Town. Discover how Coalbrookdale changed the world at the newly redisplayed Museum of Iron and generate electricity from flowing water at Enginuity!
See the products and discoveries that set industry on its path and the machines that made them. Meet skilled craftsmen and women as they bring the industrial revolution to life.
All Public Enquiries
Tel: 01952 433 424
The Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust
Please check opening times before visiting Ironbridge
Terms and Conditions
- Enjoy a 10% discount off up to 4 Annual Passport Tickets of any category. Culture Card holders can only purchase their Annual Passport Tickets at Blists Hill Victorian Town and is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
- Discount not available on single site admission
- Discount must be claimed at time of purchase
- This offer is valid until 5th July 2019.
- The Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust reserves the right to refuse admission.